You’ve heard about it, you’ve seen it, but what is vaping?
It’s simple! Vaping is the potentially less harmful alternative to smoking without the harmful effects of burning tobacco, smoke, tar and carbon monoxide. Vaping satisfies the nicotine cravings by heating e-liquid rather than burning tobacco leaf. You inhale vapour which contains nicotine (or none at all if you prefer) providing a tobacco and smoke-free alternative, making it 95% safer for you, as per Public Health England. Source: Public Health England press office: E-cigarettes: an evidence update
If that’s not enough, vaping doesn’t affect those around you or the environment and according to a recent New York Court ruling. Source: http://www.churnmag.com/news/new-york-court-rules-that-vaping-is-not-smoking/
Also vaping can considerably reduce your daily spend from smoking. And who doesn’t want to save some money?
WHY THE WORLD IS SWITCHING TO VAPING
1. “Vaping is not smoking” – direct quotation from ruling in New York Court
- Burning of tobacco creates thousands of chemicals, with much higher risk of cancer and other diseases.
- Vaping provides a safer alternative to smoking as it delivers a similarly effective dose of nicotine without the adverse effects of burning tobacco or inhaling smoke.
- As such, vaping provides a tobacco and smoke-free alternative to traditional cigarette smoking, whilst considerably reducing your daily spend from smoking.
Source: “An electronic cigarette neither burns nor contains tobacco,” the court noted. “Instead, the use of such a device, which is commonly referred to as ‘vaping’, involves the inhalation of vaporized e-cigarette liquid consisting of water, nicotine, a base of propylene glycol or vegetable glycerine and occasionally, flavouring.”
2. “Vaping is 95% safer than cigarettes” – direct quotation from Public Health England
- “The main finding of a 2015 evidence review carried out by Public Health England found e-cigarettes to be 95% less harmful than tobacco. “
- An expert independent evidence review by Public Health England (PHE) concludes that e-cigarettes are significantly less harmful to health than tobacco and have the potential to help smokers quit smoking.
Source: Public Health England press office: E-cigarettes: an evidence update
3. Vaping Aerosol does not harm bystander like cigarette smoke
- Of the three main causes of mortality from smoking, lung cancer arises primarily from direct exposure of the lungs to carcinogens in tobacco smoke.
- The main culprit is smoke and, if nicotine could be delivered effectively and acceptably to smokers without smoke, most if not all of the harm of smoking could probably be avoided.
- It also confirmed the findings of PHE’s 2014 independent evidence review, that there is no evidence of harm to bystanders from exposure to e-cigarette vapour and the risks to their health are likely to be extremely low.
UKCTAS commentary on WHO report on electronic nicotine delivery systems electronic non-nicotine delivery systems. – 26/10/16
The section on risks of second-hand exposure to ENDS aerosol provides no evidence that such exposures pose any material risks to bystanders. The claim that ENDS have the “potential to lead to adverse health effects” in bystanders does not reflect the science behind the cited source….”
Source: 2016 Nicotine without smoke Tobacco harm reduction. A report by the Tobacco Advisory Group of the Royal College of Physicians. Nicotine without smoke Tobacco harm reduction – A report by the Tobacco Advisory Group of the Royal College of Physicians
2013 Variability on Electronic Cigarette Use. Experience: An Internet Survey Konstantinos E. Farsalinos, Giorgio Romagna, Dimitris Tsiapras, Stamatis Kyrzopoulos, Alketa Spyrou and Vassilis Voudris
4. E-cigarettes are much easier to quit smoking than NRTs
- “We know that e-cigarettes are the most popular quitting tool in the country with more than 10 times as many people using them than using local stop smoking services.”
- “Users claim that e-cigs help them stop smoking entirely (38 per cent) or reduce the amount they smoke (25 per cent)”
- ‘significant health benefits are expected in smokers who switch from tobacco to e-cigs’
Source: Public Health England press office: E-cigarettes: an evidence update & http://health.spectator.co.uk/e-cigarettes-save-lives/
Why use Cue over any other device?
Change your life not your lifestyle with the Twisp Cue. A super compact device that’s designed for smokers, making the change to a better, brighter and fresher you easier than ever before.
This sleek device really is vaping made easy and guarantees the smoking experience you’re looking for without all the negative side effects.
Simply pick your prefilled Flavour Pod from 5 of our popular flavours, click it into the Battery and enjoy the Twisp life. No fills and no fuss.
Benefits of Cue
Ultra-portable and easy-to-use. Simply pick your flavour Pod, click your flavour Pod into the Battery and enjoy the Twisp life.
1. Disposable & prefilled Pod System
- The Cue Pods are prefilled with Twisp flavour and contain the atomizer head. Once the flavour is used up, the pod is disposed.
3. Ceramic Coils
- Ceramic Wick coils are built into the Cue Pod providing clean and clear flavour without any of the problems associated with burnt wicks.
5. Magnetic Click In
- Cue Pods use magnets to hold the pod in place making the Pod easy to insert and remove without the hassle of refilling and changing coils.
6. Magnetic Click In
- The Twisp Cue is ultra compact and can fit easily into one’s pocket or handbag.
7. Magnetic Click In
- The Cue has no buttons to push, making the device more convenient and easy to use. Simply just draw on the device to activate. The battery will last 300 puffs or 1-2 days depending on usage.
8. Magnetic Click In
- Clear and easy to read. Single colour with flashing low battery warning.
9. Magnetic Click In
- Symmetrical pods – fit into the device both ways.
- Easy to change flavours.